Took a contract out with GLOCELL, due to Altech closing.Instead of going to Cell C directly we decided on the spur of moment to use GLOCELL, and they had a great deal on as always you look for a great deal.

Bad move never again. Our first impression was amazing the manager who assisted was thoughtful, professional and truly helpful in all that he assisted us with. Then the wheels fell off, our DATA just dissipated our airtime just went through the roof. I added R7.50 for Whats app added additional Data Bundle and still service is pathetic.

Not to mention how we have battled to get the cruise booked and now find out that GLOCELL apparently have not paid MSC cruises the money for Cruise. I really am so disappointed in GLOCELL and will truly once contract expires never ever use them again. I have lost R8000 on the cruise , as I see it I have paid for it. They stated we can claim the money back from GLOCELL?

WT....!!!! I took contract for cruise not for cash back option? GATVOL to say the least. Never reply to emails or respond always dial the cell number 1841234 for assistance and when you call they ask for account holder.

I pay the account.

I even sent an email to the MD of Cell C, who over sees GLOCELL, no response....SAD

Review about: Glocell Msc Cruise Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Long wait and still no results.

Had an Experience with GloCell?

Comments